RE: [avr-gcc-list] cbr and negative numbers

From: Larry Barello
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] cbr and negative numbers
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:01:41 -0700

AvrX has been around since the late 90's

www.barello.net/Avrx
www.yahoogroups.com/group/avrx

I originally wrote it for the at90S2313 with 128 bytes of stack.  Later I
modified it for larger chips (16 bit stack).   It is almost entirely in
assembly.  There is no active development or maintenance at this time (I
have moved on...) It runs as is on all AVR chips with minor changes to IO
port names.  It does need some work to function on the newer larger chips
with three byte call as it doesn't know about the extra byte.  .

Cheers!