Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle interrupt vectors ?

From: Charalampos Alexopoulos
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle interrupt vectors ?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:34:56 +0200

Weddington, Eric wrote:
> The easiest way to do interrupt vector handling is to not use C++. Use
> straight C, and read the avr-libc user manual on how to implement an
> Interrupt Service Routine (ISR).
>
> Eric

Thank you for your answer, but i am not looking for the easiest way. I
want to have some solution similar to previus example. I can use ISR's
even with c++ with no problem, what i need, as i said before, is  to
assign a  vector as  a static class member in a way similar to other
types like :

class foo
{
    public:
          static constant uint8_t data = 0x0a;
}

then you can use it from some other class like:

uint8_t local_data = foo::data;