RE: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle interrupt vectors ?

From: Stu Bell
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle interrupt vectors ?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:26:14 -0600

> Thank you for your answer, but i am not looking for the easiest way.

Then you may not get an answer you want from this mail list.  You may
have to (*gasp!*) figure it out yourself.

IIRC, there was a thread about C++ ISRs a few months back on
AVRFreaks.net.  Looks like you've read it.  If you haven't, it might
provide some hints.  Unfortunately, the AVRFreaks site search doesn't
like the '+' signs in C++.  You might get away with it in Google,
though.

Nonetheless, I would post this to the AVR Freaks site (AVR Gcc forum,
please) and see if anyone there can help.

If I were to provide a hint, I would look at the definitions of _VECTOR
and ISR.  But then, I program my PC in C++ and my AVR in C.  What do I
know? ;-)

Best regards,

Stu Bell
DataPlay (DPHI, Inc.)