[avr-gcc-list] RE: eicall & EIND

From: Han Hoekstra
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] RE: eicall & EIND
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:20:24 +0100

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any plans to fix the problem mentioned below,
because as it appears, I am also running into this problem. We are using an
ATmega2560 and the code has just grown above the 128KB flash and showing
very strange behavior, like random resets etc.. When I remove some code, so
that the flash usage is below the 128KB, everything is just fine.

Greetings,
   Han

---
Han Hoekstra