RE: [avr-gcc-list] How can I turn off >64K ram support for ATxmega128a1t

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] How can I turn off >64K ram support for ATxmega128a1target?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:18:11 -0600

Unfortunately the only way to do this is to use the "naked" function attribute
on your ISRs, but then you'll have to take care of doing the ISR prologue and
epilogue yourself.

If you compile using a different architecture (that doesn't have > 64K RAM),
then you'll have to deal with including the correct IO header file, and
possible other issues.