Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR environment on Solaris 10

From: Ruud Vlaming
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR environment on Solaris 10
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:02:56 +0100

On Tuesday 01 December 2009, Andreas Höschler wrote:

> I am trying to setup an AVR development environment
> on my Solaris 10 machine as follows:

You can give my toolchainbuilder a try. Although it is
not tested on Solaris, it runs on gentoo, Ubuntu, macos
windows with cygwin, and probably others. It installs
all patches, takes care of GMP and MPFR etc. If it runs,
please say so, i can add it to the list. If not, send me
the log, so i can solve it.

It is in my Femto OS distribution.
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/femtoos/

regards