avr-libc-corelib

Re: [Avr-libc-corelib] Any life out there?

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [Avr-libc-corelib] Any life out there?
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:13:22 -0400

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Pieter Potgieter
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi what happened to this great idea?

Just to let you know:

I'm currently putting in a  document all the ideas that were brought
up regarding the coding standard. It's written using Google document
for the simple reason that I travel a lot and don't often bring my
laptop with me, so it gives me the opportunity to work on it where
ever I might be. It would need to be ported in the chosen format for
publishing. I do believe that we chose to go with the same format that
avr-libc, which is Doxygen.

I hope to have that finalize quite fast, but I do have a lot of work,
at work, to do.

--
Frédéric Nadeau ing. jr