avr-libc-corelib

Re: [Avr-libc-corelib] Any life out there?

From: Ruddick Lawrence
Subject: Re: [Avr-libc-corelib] Any life out there?
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:34:16 -0700

I, like Frederic, have also become busy (damn school), but I'm working on making a website to house those standards (and the rest of the documentation), which will be hosted on avr-libc's site.

Frederic, we should share what we have, because I suspect we're duplicating work.

If someone else wanted to create a proposed API for the first module (which I believe we decided to be SPI...), we can start going on actually making the library. The ideal API proposal would be a header file with Doxygen comments (since it will have to be that eventually anyway). I wouldn't worry about the standards too much for this one, since they're still being formalized, and it's not too much work to just change a header file to match them. If anyone (or group of people) would like to take this up, email the list to let us know of your intention. You can also refer to the previous threads for ideas that were bandied about.

Ruddick

2009/10/28 Frédéric Nadeau <address@hidden>
On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Pieter Potgieter
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi what happened to this great idea?

Just to let you know:

I'm currently putting in a  document all the ideas that were brought
up regarding the coding standard. It's written using Google document
for the simple reason that I travel a lot and don't often bring my
laptop with me, so it gives me the opportunity to work on it where
ever I might be. It would need to be ported in the chosen format for
publishing. I do believe that we chose to go with the same format that
avr-libc, which is Doxygen.

I hope to have that finalize quite fast, but I do have a lot of work,
at work, to do.

--
Frédéric Nadeau ing. jr