[avr-libc-dev] code bits

From: zaboj
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] code bits
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:03:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
we have ported some crypto related code to AVR (atmega128) that might
be interesting for others, possibly to include in libc or make libcrypto.
There is mpi - arbitrary precision library and various ciphers
(AES, XTea, Twofish). For now it is part of sign application (open source)
for Turbo Adapter (see www.bladox.com). Any interest?

Further we have modified binutils to make relocatable binaries.
The resulting object is not linked to specified memory address but includes
relocation information and OS can link the object to any free space.
See for more info http://www.bladox.com/devel-docs/intern_app_format.html

And the last thing, TAVRIX - knoppix bassed live-on CD linux distribution
with all the AVR GNU related tools is also available on our site.

Pavel Zaboj
www.bladox.com