RE: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:26:09 -0600

I'm sorry, but my memory is going: What will this new generated XML file be
used for?

> Second file is
> the actual ioxxx.h to witch vector patch and pin definition patch have
> been applied.

Looks very good. One very minor formatting request: can we have an extra blank
line put in between the pin definitions "group" and the previous group? I've
been trying to keep 2 blank lines in between groups.

I really appreciate all the work that you're doing on this! :-)

> As a side note, all AT90USB in AVR Studio XML do not containt
> <PACKAGE> information, therefore my script did not work for
> these(witch result in missing information for at90usb2.h and
> at90usb6_7.h)

Can you send an email to avr AT atmel DOT com about this? Please tell them that
I requested that they get this data fixed.

Thanks,
Eric Weddington