Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:28:30 +0000 (GMT)

> I can't think of any.  We have several new features that I think are
> useful as well as the Windows timing problems dealt with we think.
> Should be a nice release.

I am not 100% sure, but I recall when I had a quick play with the AVR910
support, I noticed the new progress bar did not update as it progressed.

I think it started at 0, did the programming and suddenly jumped to 100%
when it was done. Probably just needs a update_progress() inserted in the
right spot.

Cheers

Alex

This message was sent