Re: [avrdude-dev] Windows Installer

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Windows Installer
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:28:48 -0500

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 11:16:37AM -0700, E. Weddington wrote:

> Ok, I now have a Windows installer built up for installing *just* avrdude
> (binaries) for version 4.2.0.
>
> I have to get back up and going on Savannah, but I would like to
> know where to put it.

Great!  What about dropping it in the downloads area for AVRDUDE?
I've never actually put files there so I'm sketchy on the exact
procedure.

> And I'm all set to build an installer for when 4.3.0 comes out,
> which is what... any day now? ;-)

Is Savannah fully functional now?

I'm all for a new release as long as everyone feels comfortable with
it.  I've been running the latest on FreeBSD for some time now and
there aren't problems that I'm aware of.  If everyone agrees, I'd
suggest we all do one final clean checkout and build, and if all three
platforms get a clean build and test run or two, I think now (as in
the next few days) is as good a time as any to tag the tree for
release.

Ted usually does the tagging - are you able to do that honor again
this time around Ted?

-Brian