[avrdude-dev] [bug #18803] Fuse reading regression in avrdude 5.3.1 with

From: Klaus Leidinger
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #18803] Fuse reading regression in avrdude 5.3.1 with avr910 programmer
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 18:12:18 +0000

Follow-up Comment #10, bug #18803 (project avrdude):

Colin,

thanks for having a look at this. I expect the changes fix the fuse update
problem, but will not fix the fuse read/write.

Fuse reading and writing, especially for the newer chips with extendet fuse
and hfuse has no command in avr910 and avr109. However both protocols have
the "." new universal command and ":" universal Command. You can send the SPI
Codes to the Controller this way.

This commands were used in previous Versions of avrdude to read and write
fuses. (And also Atmels AVRProg does it in this way)

"unfotunately" I'm on vacation the next 2 weeks, I will have a look after
this.

Bye,
Klaus

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?18803>