RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: lattice drawing program

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: lattice drawing program
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:33:13 -0400

Bob,

I think I now understand how the darcs repository works, so
I have set up two repositories for the AxiomWiki project
that you can get to from here:

  http://page.axiom-developer.org/repository.html

One contains the patches to LatexWiki to include Axiom,
the other contains minor patches to Zwiki.

Please let me know if you can access these or if I have done
something wrong in using darcs.

I am starting to like darcs, so if everything is ok, with
Tim Daly's approval I might setup a repository here also
for Axiom itself. Ideally, I would like to link this Axiom
repository to changes that might be made to Axiom library
code online from the Axiom Wiki.

Thanks.