Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: lattice drawing program

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: lattice drawing program
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:51:36 -0700

Awesome!  I will be travelling to conferences for the next month, so I'm
not sure I will have time to work on this again until the end of August.
:(

You should let the zwiki folks know of your repository, so they can pull
your patches into the next release.  They are very regular with monthly
releases.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    It is unpatriotic to question the Kleptocracy.