RE: [Axiom-developer] LatexWiki/Axiom wide output

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] LatexWiki/Axiom wide output
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:29:25 -0400

Bob,

On Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:34 PM you wrote:
> Axiom should also be chopping up its output so that it is
> not wider than a page.

A C program written by Robert Sutor exists to do that.
I have a version of the TeXmacs interface for Axiom that
includes this program but the developer of TeXmacs said
that he preferred to enhance TeXmacs native ability to
split long LaTeX lines, so it is not currently included
in the TeXmacs distribution.

Anyway, I am planning to include this in the LatexWiki
Axiom interface ... just as soon as I have a enough time
to work out the details of calling a C subroutine from
Python. I know it is quite easily done, but do you happen
to know where I can find a simple example?