Re: [Axiom-developer] HyperDoc as static HTML

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] HyperDoc as static HTML
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:36:01 +0200

William Sit wrote:

Kai Kaminski wrote:
Hi everyone,

I converted the old HyperDoc pages to HTML and put them up at
http://kaikaminski.gmxhome.de/hyper/rootpage.html. I use jsMath, a
Javascript library, to format mathematical expressions, hence Javascript
must be enabled. The dynamic HyperDoc features, i.e. everything that
requires interaction with either Axiom or the OS, doesn't work, of
course. On the other hand all the pictures should be there, most of the
math should look reasonable and the links should all work.

Bravo!
The Browse and Basic Command screens are not hyperlink enabled for some items.
Is Search considered "non-static"? The rest (not all) I have tried all work
nice. The Examples and graphics worked as are documentations that are clickable.
'Browse' and 'Basic commands' require interaction with Axiom, search requires interaction with the OS, so they don't work. They will work in the new browser, but this is just meant for reading.

Kai