Re: [Axiom-developer] HyperDoc as static HTML

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] HyperDoc as static HTML
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:23:51 -0700

Excellent!  I see a couple constructs that were overlooked:
    \axiomType{Fraction Integer}
    e.g. http://kaikaminski.gmxhome.de/hyper/ComplexXmpPage.html
    \lispdownlink{Matrix}{(|bcMatrix|)}
    e.g. http://kaikaminski.gmxhome.de/hyper/BasicCommand.html

you might grep for \\ in the auto-generated files to see if there are
any other latex/axiom \constructs that were missed.