RE: [Axiom-developer] HyperDoc as static HTML

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] HyperDoc as static HTML
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:28:54 -0400

On Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:33 PM Kai Kaminski wrote:

> If you want to see some math go to

http://kaikaminski.gmxhome.de/hyper/IntegerNumberTheoryFunctionsXmpPage.html
.

I like it!

> If you find a problem with one of the pages, just tell me the
> URL/filename and give a rough description what's wrong with it,
> e.g. "ugIntroGraphicsPage.html contains visible LaTeX-commands".

Here is another page that seems to contain some partially converted
LaTeX \tt commands:

http://kaikaminski.gmxhome.de/hyper/ugSysCmdabbreviationPage.html

After we have had a change to proof-read and clean-up some of these
"loose-ends", I would really like to include these pages on the Axiom
MathAction web site. In addition to the built-in navigation, this will
also allow searching by the contents of the pages. I also want to
include these pages with the next release of the Windows version of
Axiom.

> PS: The 'About Axiom' page is there and contains the copyright notices,
> I guess. Any other license/copyright information that should be included
> in HTML comments or something?

I think this is clearly a 'derived work' according to our agreement
with NAG for the release of Axiom. So unless we hear otherwise directly
from NAG, I think we should include the Copyright notice that you find
in all of the .pamphlet files as comments embedded in at least the root
page of this web site. And we should also include a smaller comment in all
the other pages that references to the existence of the Copyright notice
on the root page.