[Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:31:31 -0500

Alfredo,

On Monday, January 23, 2006 10:12 PM you wrote:

> For the version of Zope I am using: zope-2.8.0-2.fc3.i386.rpm.
>
> In my steps, I really never install ZWiki 0.35, I actually just
> download ZWiki and LatexWiki from your repository. I guess
> this is okay, because Latex and Axiom work fine for me.

Yes, it is ok. zope-2.8 is a recent version of zope. I am
glad that the older repository source still works. I think
if you try to use the newer version of Python 2.4 there will
be some minor problems.

<http://141.149.49.72:8080/images/Toolbox3/Pamphlet%20Sandox.pdf>  dvi
<http://141.149.49.72:8080/images/Toolbox3/Pamphlet%20Sandox.dvi>  ps
<http://141.149.49.72:8080/images/Toolbox3/Pamphlet%20Sandox.ps>  src
<http://141.149.49.72:8080/images/Toolbox3/Pamphlet%20Sandox.pamphlet>
tex <http://141.149.49.72:8080/images/Toolbox3/Pamphlet%20Sandox.tex>
log <http://141.149.49.72:8080/images/Toolbox3/Pamphlet%20Sandox.log>
> all of them point to a location that was never created.

I cannot access http://141.149.49.72:8080/... because of local
firewall restrictions.

Could you please try your test without using a blank character
in the name. Eg. Do not use [Pamphlet Sandox] instead use
[PamphletSandox]. I recall a problem concering names with
spaces.