[Axiom-developer] Re: Be Bold

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Be Bold
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:40:58 +0200

Here is my adapted version of the Wikipedia 'Be Bold' principle.

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxBeBold

Bill, I have clicked to that page. My first impression was: I am not going to read it. It's too much.

The first line is not OK for my taste. It will be shown in SiteIndex and what does it tell you? You don't learn what BeBold is from that. So the SiteIndex is useless.

There should be just one paragraph explaining in short, what BeBold means. It should be a teaser to read the rest of the page. Unfortunately, I don't have an idea now, but maybe I'll change that page tonight.

Ralf