[Axiom-developer] Be Bold

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Be Bold
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:06:47 +0200

Hi Bill,

thank you for all your changes.

I just want to say that I like the *red* "Be Bold!" link in the "Add Comments" section at the end of each page. I like it even if I think that commenting on the page is not too helpful. People should really edit the page if they don't like something there.

Comments on a page look to me always like "the page should be improved, but nobody had time to do it". So it basically shows that Axiom (or at least the Axiom Wiki content) is not maintained well enough.

Ralf