[Axiom-developer] Axiom patch-49 (+ Aldor 1.0.3) compiles on FreeBSD :-)

From: Gernot Hueber
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom patch-49 (+ Aldor 1.0.3) compiles on FreeBSD :-))
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:24:41 +0200

Hi,

I am working with Axiom/Aldor on FreeBSD systems (FreeBSD 6.1 and 5.4,
gcl-2.6.6 and gcl-2.6.7). After Axiom compiles fine (with some with some
minor patches I will provide after cleaning up them). Especially the
Aldor part causes some serious headache.

Is anybody interested in or able to build a FreeBSD port?
... and is able to get compiler::link working for interpsys?

Gernot

--
DI Gernot Hueber
Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen