Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom patch-49 (+ Aldor 1.0.3) compiles on FreeBSD

From: Gernot Hueber
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom patch-49 (+ Aldor 1.0.3) compiles on FreeBSD :-))
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:19:06 +0200

Hi,

Here is the patchfile. Pls check.
util.ht is broken, but I think this is not a FreeBSD issue. I used one
from an older build and hyperdoc works again.

You need bash, gsed and gawk installed!
Install gcl from the ports with "--enable-ansi" removed from the
Makefile.

Go into bash, start ./configure, and follow the messages (exports +
gmake GCL...).

Aldor works fine in the emulator, but I think you need the
linux-develtools port.

Gernot