Re: [Axiom-developer] Front page esthetic

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Front page esthetic
Date: 04 Aug 2006 10:43:14 +0200

Dear Bill et al,

I'm not sure whether intentional or not:

* the wiki menu (especially the item "changes") is missing now. I very much
  liked to click on it on the FrontPage, though, and I also think it is
  interesting for people who come by only occasionally.

* The boxes "Download and Try online" now appear nested inside of
  "Documentation". This looks quite weird. (At least on Konqueror 3.1.4, I
  don't have any other browser installed here, unfortunately)

Thanks in any case for your work and your thoughts about fighting spam...

(very sad that this is necessary)

Martin