Re: [Axiom-developer] /dev/null, noweb and Axiom

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] /dev/null, noweb and Axiom
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 13:23:04 +0200

I disagree with the idea that writing to /dev/null should be banned.

But isn't /dev/null quite Unix-specific? It basically means that in order to build Axiom one must have a Unix-like environment. Not that I want to make the build process more complicated, but I am just curious how difficult it would be to build Axiom without mingw or cygwin.

Ralf