Re: [Axiom-developer] Anybody up for a few basic Aldor questions?

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Anybody up for a few basic Aldor questions?
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:07:56 +0200

Hi Cliff,

I am just in the middle of

http://portal.axiom-developer.org/Members/starseeker/axiomunit_diagramtest.pdf/download

Quite a nice introduction to that stuff so far. I appreciate it.

But I very much wonder, why you don't give proper references. A bibliography is completely missing. With all you literature review I would have expected that. Also the systems should be cited properly by giving links to their respective homepages.

That critisism is, however, not my main concern now.

In section 4.2.2 I read

[u1]<U>
[u1]<U>

[u1]<U>   [u1]          1
[u2]<U>   [u2]      f(u1,u2)

The latter <U>^2 must be a spelling error. If you really mean that, then I cannot follow anymore. Shouldn't it be <1>?

Ralf