Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Units and dimensions

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Units and dimensions
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:01:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks all for taking the time to think about this.  If we are going to
go ahead and use CircularCurvature as a basic dimension, (e.g. insist
on a complete system definition before implementing it in Axiom) then
that (greatly) simplifies the needed structure for dimensional
definitions.  I'm going to proceed to update the text part of the paper
and clean out a lot of the workaround discussions, and I'll also try
and get a units bibliography going (we can always update it later to
meet final conventions, I suppose - sigh.)  I'll upload it to the
portal once I've got something reasonable.

Cheers, and thanks again.

Cliff