Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Another question

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Another question
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:08:55 +0200

HyperDoc processes exactly the lines preceded by +++ . So the line

  isomorphismTypes: Set L -> Generator %;

is out of reach for HyperDoc.

I'd like to have ALLPROSE instead of \adthisname{} write
\spadfun{isomorphismTypes}. And, if possible
Would you be happy with the \addefinename{...} thing at the beginning. I
don't know yet whether this is easily achievable, but I have the feeling that
it would be easier.

Yes, but unfortunately it wouldn't help me at all. In fact, I just discovered
that there is yet another problem: HyperDoc doesn't allow to define
environments. So I'd need some way to have \begin{addescription} replaced by
\beginaddescription and \end{addescription} by \endaddescription and so on.

Note that this kind of processing must only happen for the output to
csspecies.as.

Unfortunately, HyperDoc doesn't understand much of LaTeX...

I am not going to invest my time in such legacy stuff. Let HyperDoc work as it is now and for new code use newer technology. We have webbrowsers meanwhile.

Ralf