Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom.silver

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom.silver
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:47:25 -0400

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Page, Bill wrote:

| Do you know if we can configure the Google repository to automatically
| mirror the SourceForge repository?

  I know that Google will not let you register a project that is already in SourceForge
  (same name). Hopefully it can do more than this. I will look into this, especially
  because it has been a concern to  have different source out of sync.

  I think Google will email the registered administrator to allow have Axiom listed
  in their repositories.

| And you are volunteering to set this up at Google?  Yes? Oh Good!
| :-)

  I was afraid of that. :-)  (always afraid of the higher powers).

  Regards,
  Jose Alfredo Perez