Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge
Date: 13 Sep 2006 09:59:45 +0200

Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden> writes:

> I have just tried
>
> date
> Wed Sep 13 09:50:46 CEST 2006
> svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/trunk trunk
>
> for the second time. The checkout always stopped here...
>
> A    trunk/axiom/src/include/prt.H1
> A    trunk/axiom/src/include/XDither.H1
> svn: REPORT request failed on '/svnroot/axiom/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: REPORT of '/svnroot/axiom/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response
> body:Secure connection truncated (https://svn.sourceforge.net)
>
> Any idea what is going wrong?

maybe this helps: (from http://gallery.menalto.com/node/53820)

Error: Secure connection truncated

 Some users encounter this error communicating with svn.sourceforge.net,
 particularly on long running commands like checkout. Here is a response from
 Sourceforge:

While we are not sure what the cause of the problem is, the following seems to
 resolve the 'Secure connection truncated' error message that some SVN users
 have encountered. In the [global] section of the ~/.subversion/servers file,
 add the following line: http-compression = no

Martin