[Axiom-developer] Re: Doyen and Sage

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Doyen and Sage
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:46:26 -0400

On a different note, both to Bill and Jose,

It is important that we document everything we do in a way that
others can easily reproduce our work. Jose, I know you've heard
this song many times so I'll just sing the first verse.

Bill, I think it is important that we keep the doyen build
documentation up to date with all of the latest changes, specifically
how to add the wiki and the sage information. The pdf at
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/images/DoyenDocs.pdf
is, in some sense, more valuable than the CD itself because it
makes it possible for people to reproduce the work.

Can the two of you work on bringing the docs up to speed
with the Doyen CD distribution?

Are the how-to build docs on the Doyen CD?