[Axiom-developer] several images on one page

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] several images on one page
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:31:36 +0200

Sorry, Tim, I am unable to find it.

Ralf

On 09/15/2006 05:28 AM, root wrote:
One of the outstanding problems I have to solve is how to place more
than one image on a page. That's the one blocking condition to
reproducing the Jenks book accurately.
Without a clear problem description, nobody is able to help.

Check the email archives where I was asking for help.

I recently bought a book (The Latex Graphics Companion)
that appears to contain the solution. Now all I have to
do is get educated.