[Axiom-developer] Re: several images on one page

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: several images on one page
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:13:31 -0400

> Sorry, Tim, I am unable to find it.
>
> Ralf

> >> Without a clear problem description, nobody is able to help.
> >
> > Check the email archives where I was asking for help.
> >
> > I recently bought a book (The Latex Graphics Companion)
> > that appears to contain the solution. Now all I have to
> > do is get educated.

At various places in the Axiom (Jenks) book there are supposed to
be multiple images on the page. Nothing I tried would place an
image where I wanted it. Images "float" and tend to move to the
previous or next page and I'm unable to stop this behavior.

If you're interested take a look at the Jenks book for a page
that contains multiple images and then look at the latex code
in src/doc. See if you can reproduce the multiple image page.