RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Google Code repository

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Google Code repository
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:02:28 -0400

Hello Juan,

Welcome to the Axiom Developer list :-)

On September 22, 2006 7:25 AM Juan M. Bello Rivas wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> I was writing something about Tailor yesterday but then I realized
> you had just written an email to axiom-developer on that topic.
>
> I detailed the steps I took for replicating build-improvements into
> a local darcs repo at

http://blog.superadditive.com/2006/09/23/interoperability-between-source-cod
e-management-systems-with-tailor

> Perhaps it can be useful?

Yes, thank you very much. Your description is very useful.

I am quite impressed by how simple it is to use Tailor to move
complete repositories (including all history and revisions) from
one system to another. If we can't have just one common type of
source code respository, then at least we can interoperate.

E pluribus ...