Re: [Axiom-developer] Literated VMLISP.LISP.PAMPHLET

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Literated VMLISP.LISP.PAMPHLET
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:26:53 +0200

%FILE 1
<<*>>=
BLIH  (Should end up in a single chunk with BLUH)
BLOH
BLAH  (Should be in its own chunk)
BLUH  (depends on BLAH, ie has to come after blah in the file)
@
%END FILE1

Now try to chunk this up given those constraints without changing the
order of code.

So I don't know how reasonable that would be. Your are certainly better off doing it your way. But for your question....

%FILE 2
<<BLIUH>>=
BLIH
<<BLOH>>
<<BLAH>>
BLUH
@
I guess, you don't want the above chunk, because it contains too much, right?

<<BLOH>>=
BLOH
@

<<BLAH>>=
BLAH
@

<<*>>=
<<BLIUH>>
@
%END FILE 2

I guess, you are right. Do it your way and restructure so that the essence becomes clear. That is much more important then having identical .lisp files. Identical up to permutation of functions is enough for lisp files.

Ralf