Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements on cygwin

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements on cygwin
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:30:25 -0500

> | And I can not obtain build-improvements from Google Code because we
> | long ago exceeded the maximum allowed capacity of that site
>
> That was predictable.

I can see how you feel that way but I'm a bit puzzled.

Didn't google give us a full gig of disk space?

I thought SVN only copies files when they are changed
so branches should not be expensive since they store
only changes. I know that GIT only copies files when the
checksums differ so several copies of Axiom occupy almost
no additional space (or time, since GIT will not rsync
files that are duplicates). Surely Axiom will fit in a
gig of disk space.