Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Hyperdoc

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Hyperdoc
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:53:23 +0200 (CEST)

Later Martin wrote:

> getUsersOfConstructor(con) ==
>   stream := readLib1('USERS, 'DATABASE, 'a)
>   val := rread(con, stream, nil)
>   RSHUT stream
>   val

> getDependentsOfConstructor(con) ==
>   stream := readLib1('DEPENDENTS, 'DATABASE, 'a)
>   val := rread(con, stream, nil)
>   RSHUT stream
>   val

Yes, this is correct place.  In general many HyperDoc pages are
dynamically generated.  Each page has its own function responsible
for generating the page.  One way to find out which function is
responsible for given page is to eavesdrop communication between
hypertex and AXIOMsys (say using strace).  Another is just look
at code generating starting page and chase links.

Concerning pages that interests you we have:

Page                generator
Users               kcuPage
Uses                kcnPage
Dependents          kcdePage

Looking at kcuPage one sees that it calls getUsersOfConstructor.
Similarly kcnPage calls getImports.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden