Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom meeting at ISSAC

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom meeting at ISSAC
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:00:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have not seen anyone advocating to leave issues hanging.

So long as we leave the question of using or not using Aldor in Axiom
undecided as a project, it is hanging.

> Active people from both community will be attending the Aldor
> workshop. That is an excellent opportunity to further the handling
> of pressing issues, directions, etc.  I would have thought interested
> people would be very willing to take on the opportunity to meet face
> to face and discuss what they believe in.

Unfortunately personal and financial constraints make a long trip of
that sort impractical for me.

What about an IRC meeting?  That at least is real time, even if it
can't be face to face.

CY

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/