Re: [Axiom-developer] gclcvs-2.7.0 and Axiom

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] gclcvs-2.7.0 and Axiom
Date: 06 Aug 2007 22:40:18 -0400

Camm,

A quick update on this issue.

I have tried compiling with --enable-debug on my main machine, and
have tried both with and without --enable-debug on a second box.
Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the failure under any of these
conditions.

I can work around the issue locally, and if this does represent a gc
problem hopefully a better opportunity will present itself to debug
the condition.

FYI, the patch-set I have been working on now allows Silver to build
to completion with only one failure in Axioms test-suite.  We are very
close to getting Axiom working without issue atop gcl-2.7.0.

Many thanks for all your help with this!

Sincerely,
Steve