Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: newrule from metalex.lisp

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: newrule from metalex.lisp
Date: 09 Aug 2007 14:47:46 -0400

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, address@hidden wrote:
>
> | Gaby,
> |
> | > The routine NEWRULE from metalex.lisp contains the following:
> | >
> | > (test Rule1)
> | >
> | > That line should read
> | >
> | > (test "RULE1")
> |
> | I don't know where metalex is used anymore.
>
> If metalex is no longer used, then we should just remove it :-)
> I'm all for unused Lisp codes that go away.

I removed this code (and metameta.lisp) a while ago from the axisp
branch.  Never posted a patch since I was unsure if it was of interest
to others -- was planning to raise the issue eventually.  Is
metameta.lisp of iterest?  If not, I can post a patch within a day or
two removing both.

Take care,
Steve