RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: newrule from metalex.lisp

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: newrule from metalex.lisp
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:33:22 +0200

In principle metalex.lisp is used to generate fnewmeta.lisp
from fnewmeta.meta (and metameta.lisp from metameta.meta).
metameta.meta is a parser generator written in itself. The
grammar of the old parser (for the SPAD compiler) is
defined in the file fnewmeta.meta.

Seems that someone did not like this setup and removed
some files. The remaining parts do not make much sense
anymore. So one solution is to eliminate the remnants,
the other to get the files from the archives (tar file)
and add some rules in the Makefiles.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407