axiom-mail

Re: [Axiom-mail] mathaction

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] mathaction
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:08:27 -0700

Bill Page address@hidden wrote:
> This statement seems a little contradictory to your first paragraph.
> Could you explain a little more.

But of course!  I'm just thinking out loud, not proposing a specific
site policy change.  But I think the current situation is confusing.

I'll leave the decisions to the people who are actually working on this
and not just spouting at the mouth, like me. ;)

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    It is unpatriotic to question the Kleptocracy.