ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Contact and group management

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Contact and group management
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:36:22 +0100

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:59:37 +0530 (IST) Philip S Tellis
<address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

> > (I think all the necessary info is there)
>
> add the local account that this modification applies to - for future
> compatibility when we add support for multiple local accounts.

Just thought - I can't ;)
If i'm not online find_suitable_local_account() returns NULL, guessing the
ela isn't really a good idea...

When we'll add multiple ela support (for the same service), we'll add it
at the end of the line, a simple if() will be enough for compatibility, i
think.

Cheers,
--
Colin