ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Contact and group management

From: Philip S Tellis
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Contact and group management
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:59:37 +0530 (IST)

Sometime Today, Colin Leroy assembled some asciibets to say:

> #Service Operation Account        Oldgroup Newgroup
>  Yahoo   ADD       colin          NULL     Friends
>  MSN     MOV       address@hidden Buddies  Eb-devel
>  AIM     DEL       colin          Buddies  NULL
>  AIM     IGN       boss           NULL     NULL
>  Yahoo   !IGN      myfriend       NULL     NULL
>
> (I think all the necessary info is there)

add the local account that this modification applies to - for future
compatibility when we add support for multiple local accounts.

> method A could be implemented before 0.2.1, method B could be done after.

I think method B.  I don't think we should do this for 0.2.1, instead
let's just add a Caveat in the documentation.

In any case, none of the official clients allow it.

Philip