ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Ayttm Manual almost done

From: Tahir Hashmi
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Ayttm Manual almost done
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:35:49 +0530

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:58:33 +0100
Colin Leroy wrote:

> > Please go through to verify that eveything has been covered.
>
> Cute ! :)

I wanted to get the manual done ASAP and didn't have enough time
for proof-reading. I'll get some more time tomorrow onward. :-)

All that you pointed out has been taken care of except this:

> "it is brought forward when anyone sends a new message"
>depending on the option (Prefs/Chat/Raise win..) - well you said
> it later;)

If raising is enabled by default, then we can let it be this way.

Cross-links have been added. I'll also document shortcuts and
options in prefs file soon. I hope the manual is readable enough
for moms and kids and girlfriends now :-) If you agree, perhaps
you can announce it on the users list. (I only have a remote
access today so mailing is a bit bothersome).

Thanks for the screenshot but I wanted to have a live conference
as an example! I'll arrange one tomorrow probably. Till then if
anyone else has a conference, please update
ayttm-manual/Screens/ChatWindow.png in the HTML tree.

--
Tahir Hashmi (VSE, NCST)
http://staff.ncst.ernet.in/tahir

We, the rest of humanity, wish GNU luck and Godspeed