ayttm-devel

[Ayttm-devel] Ayttm Manual almost done

From: Tahir Hashmi
Subject: [Ayttm-devel] Ayttm Manual almost done
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:06:01 +0530

Hi all!

I just uploaded the Ayttm User Manual at:
http://www.nongnu.org/ayttm/ayttm-manual/

I discovered that SSI doesn't work on nongnu.org webserver so
except for the first page, none link to each other. I'll fix that
soon. Also, I couldn't procure a screenshot for group chat
(currently using one from EB). If someone has a screenshot ready,
please mail it to me.

Please go through to verify that eveything has been covered.

Thanks!

--
Tahir Hashmi (VSE, NCST)
http://staff.ncst.ernet.in/tahir

We, the rest of humanity, wish GNU luck and Godspeed