bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] VPB4 card drops inward call with Bayonne 1.2.8

From: Gucchu Gul Lalwani
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] VPB4 card drops inward call with Bayonne 1.2.8
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:04:47 +0530

Hi,

I have installed a Bayonne server on redhat 9.0 with Voicetronix card. I modified the default playrec.scr to suit my requirement. I have no compiling errors in the file.

When I try calling into the Bayonne Server. The call connects, the message is played back as desired, but midway through the playback the call drops.

I tried various values changing the values in the bayonne.conf file but, the drop call still happens at the same time. VPB driver version is 2.2..34

My playrec.scr file reads like the following:

#**********************************playrec.scr**************************************************
.define voice UsEngF
.dir prompts

options dtmf=script

cleardigits    #clear digit buffer

say voice=$voice cache=menu0 "welcome to cybernerd press 1 for DTMF digits verification, 2 for call back or 3 for call maintenance"

altplay menu:menu test="welcome to cybernerd press 1 for DTMF digits verification, 2 for call back or 3 for call maintenance..."

sleep 30      #wait for 30 seconds
return.exit status="timeout"

^1
        cleardigits.1   ::DTMF
^2
        cleardigits.2   ::CB
^3
        cleardigits.3   ::CM

^pound
return.exit     #if # hangup or subroutine return status="OK"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Event. I call into the server. The menu plays back.
welcome to cybernerd press 1 for DTMF
and the call drops.

This event is happens everytime and is observed even with the defualt bayonne.conf file.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Gucchu

Gucchu Gul Lalwani