bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Send message from child to parent

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Send message from child to parent
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 22:24:02 -0400

The testing release of bayonne has it's own embedded copy of ccscript. What command are you trying to use to send?

Krytiana Loke wrote:

Hi,
 I've been trying out bayonne, and I can't get the created child process
to send a message to the parent. I've looked at the mailing list and the
script examples, but somehow the message is not being sent to the parent.
I'm using ccscript 2.5.6 and the testing release of bayonne..

 Any help?

 Thanks!