bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Globalcall TASKFAIL and TRUNK_CALL_FAILURE

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Globalcall TASKFAIL and TRUNK_CALL_FAILURE
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:10:01 -0500

If you call detach like that on a call failure, then you also prevent
any exit or ^hangup handler from being executed for the call. I presume
your also changing the state to idle at the end of TRUNK_CALL_FAILURE.

It would seem to me a better way would be to issue a hangup signal, like
one does for a hangup event, but do the line reset, set dsp mode to
inactive, and then go back to the run state. The exit "hangup" handler
should then be changed to make sure it does not attempt to reset the
line (again) if it is already in a reset state. This would allow a call
exit script to run.